In this episode of Financial Clarity for Doctors, Rachelle and Corey tackle some strategies for using all your hard-earned money in retirement. This is what a lot of us are working toward, and using your money efficiently in retirement means there may be more of it to use and to leave behind.
In this episode learn about:
- Where to put money that you need immediately, in the medium-term, and in the long-term.
- Even when you retire, some of your money is still for use decades in the future!
- Spending patterns in retirement.
- How each of your investment accounts will be taxed in retirement (and when inherited).
- And how to withdraw in ways that are as tax efficient as possible.
- Other sources of income in retirement, including social security and home equity.
- Potential large end-of-life costs.
Saving as much as possible is the best way to make sure you don’t run out of money later in life, but we can also stretch those dollars as much as possible.
For more financial planning tips from Corey and Rachelle, find them on social media!
LinkedIn: @CoreyJanoff and @RachelleVanderzanden; Instagram: @CoreyJanoff and @VanderzandenRachelle; and Twitter: @CoreyJanoffCFP and @RachelleFinance
Discussions in this show should not be construed as specific recommendations or investment advice. Always consult with your investment professional before making important investment decisions. Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a broker-dealer, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Adviser. Finity Group, LLC and Cambridge are not affiliated. Cambridge does not offer tax or legal advice.