Financial Planning Webinars
FREE Live & OnDemand Financial Planning Webinars for Physicians
Primary Seminar Focus:
- Prioritizing your financial needs
- The three methods of diversifying a financial plan
- Differentiate good debt vs. bad debt and learn how to calculate the cost of borrowing on a debt
- Identify type of risks you should insure with an insurance policy versus the risks you should self-insure
- Determine how to match your investments to your time horizons
- Understand the tax treatment of different investment accounts
To register, click the date that works best for you and register at the corresponding link. We promise we won’t add you to a spam email list. You will only be contacted regarding this webinar registration.
Upcoming Live Webinars
Tuesday, February 21st
East Coast 7pm ET / 8pm CT: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84960784891?pwd=c1Q2NVUrWkpRZUZJOXowamQxNTYyQT09
West Coast 7pm PT / 8pm MT: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZckcuGhqzIpHtYTkxLhAOo5zob0PIqdnXG-
Thursday, February 23rd
East Coast 7pm ET / 8pm CT: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/88090886821?pwd=eEpCaDNydEZhdjZxbnZ5Z3JYVnpDdz09
West Coast 7pm PT / 8pm MT: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87138631097?pwd=ZFE0dUlVcVR4cGhFT3dlcmNrY04wUT09
Check back periodically for additional dates in 2023!
On Demand Webinars
See below for our Free OnDemand webinars, choose the one that’s best for you! If you have any questions, please complete the form at the bottom of this page and one of our financial advisors will be in touch.
Financial Planning for Residents & Fellows
Financial Planning for Medical Professionals
Financial Planning: Features of Your Workplace Retirement Plan
Ready to get started?
We welcome the opportunity to be a resource, listen to you, and provide objective financial advice catered to your unique situation.